Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why Do Get Pelvic Pain When I Laugh



Today a little bit, next time another bunch ...
At the very beginning I wanted to thank you with all my heart. I can not describe how much I am grateful for the help, and as the kids go crazy:) To everyone's surprise and showed what got through 15 minutes (less than) was total silence. Calm at work with this group is almost impossible ... emotions are immediately passed on:). And I amputated
speech. Hole in my head! I lack the appropriate adjectives to describe the gratitude and joy.
ideas for the next class is a whole bunch.
And this picture ... e-cards for you kids have done the same, To thank you for such miracles.



This photo frenzy, which took place on the table ... collection took us a long time:) Yesterday a whole hour, we extended the workshop. The joy of playing I can not describe.



At the moment I can not show pictures of the kids work, papierologia. Waiting for written consent for the public image. Unfortunately, this is very important .. I hope to soon get. I already have the phone agreed, but advised me to wait for the paper ... Well ...

But I will share with you another message, I think good. I got another room and another group of children. PrzydasiĆ³w I have so much that I can lead and the third:) Now I'm at the stage of cleaning and tidying poremontowego studio, with me it was a lot of materials:) I do not even know that this is enough ... Collecting doing your ... and more cartons are exported to the room.

all over again I thank you serducha and I bow very low.
Long

0 comments:

Post a Comment