Saturday, March 5, 2011

Many Calories Publix Sub

GOING TO ERIC Elisha!

Finally in February (25-27), I had my first week-end without Marta, she is in Montauban, where he started to work and I'm still in the Gironde, where he still I have work in the vineyards ...
And what better way to enjoy a good Saturday, to visit a friend! This time visit Eric, a good friend who I met back in October on the harvest and the last few weeks has been established in Castillon de Bataille, a people who have visited on numerous occasions and is on my route to work ... .
The reunion with Eric and his girlfriend Elisea, smiles gave me a strange weekend it has served to remind me next to Eric, the time of the harvest and then exploits!
share an evening in his incredible new home (where they intend to plant his nest for a few years), I discovered his hobbies, painting portraits and female bodies and touch the saxooooo! Wow, I would never have imagined it heheh (try teaching me, but that I have omitted comments!)
Then he gave free rein to the beer tasting as we would put the day of our lives, then delighted, and invited me to dinner delicious leg of lamb, with a superb wine from the area ..... and of course, to finish the evening we got to work with the "digestif" on this occasion would Amagnac (or first cousin of Cognac heh ).......... served us this excuse to be Eric and me to chat until the wee hours of the morning ..... something that we regret the next morning!!
Eric overnight taught me many books on the history of the city, Castillon de Bataille, famous as the scene of the last battle of the "Hundred Years War", where the French were imposed on the English one, 17 July 1453 during the contest between the battalions commanded by Henry VI of England and Charles VII of France, which led to a decisive victory that ended the French and with almost 300 years of British occupation of the Aquitaine ....... .. A walk through the battlefield near the Dordogne river, imagining that event was the culmination of a weekend AVEC MES AMIS Incroyable! MERCI POUR TOUT.
Eric have an appointment and "moi" to go at night to the battlefield with metal detectors ..... to see if we find something, or is it just a good excuse to get together again? !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment