Monday, March 21, 2011

What's Wrong With Speedos

new classes and a huge request

me It was therefore high time to get back to blogging life. And although not always left comments, regularly looked at your blogs.
last time I was little, because a whole bunch of classes. We ended up at the Ada repair in a small room. Yet the scenery and ready. Now I can breathe, because the cleaning of that room after the renovation completed. But my studio is hard at everything that was not needed. Cardboard boxes full of toys from which arose, clothes too small, old furniture and remnants of wallpaper. Move there, you can not, therefore, and I put the work aside. But that does not sit idly by, I started to learn new techniques of handicrafts. A little bit of jealousy, a little bit of boredom and a little bit of desire to learn new things. Jealousy, of course, the only positive I recognize that motivates and compels action. I wanted to mittens, blanket and napkins, so I took up the knitting. So disrupted that the mittens I made myself a hat, then I did for Rodzinki, then for friends. But I loved it. Crochet hook me terribly hooked ... All evening, every movie:) Super. Nadziergałam mass of flowers that hung on my window and although the sight of him still greyish kolorków a little inside. I think even over the blanket, and a napkin, I have no clue how to go about it. I totally do not understand the patterns in the network is full. I studied with the help of video clips on you tube, which is mass ... these demonstrations and flips. But it certainly is fun:)

This is my model, a new kapelutku Lilian.

The second technique is a braid. Until I started, I did not realize what kind of laborious. Very low bow to the artists making up this jewelry. I admire with all my heart.



soon regain his studio, so I return to decoupage and salt mass. Holidays are coming, so you need to cause a little sheep, greeting cards powysyłać and tackle hare Gift ... oh too much time I have:) I just dawned on me <>

But most of their time and thoughts take me to little ones.
a very long time trying to remember, to write / / do not write, get / / do not ask. Namówiona .. I write ...

Recently I teach dzieciaczkami in the room, he founded the Municipal Social Assistance Centre in my city. There are organized different activities .. photography, film, fun in the outdoors and I'm ... I had to be there to wake them creativity, passion and love to create. And here begins the stairs. Financial resources and materials at their disposal (with MOPS'u) did not allow it. I did not think anything a group of young children who do not want to do so hooked. We've done the salt mass, we will create a pad from a CD decorated with decoupage technique, scrapowe notepads, colored magnets the refrigerator, bottles and decorate a Christmas card porobimy. This idea of \u200b\u200bchildren who watched the work previously done by me and the work of handicraft artists, yours, I will put on their blogs. Frankly I have no conscience deny them that. The more that same awful requested. And after the last class I heard "... with all the classes you are the best ..." heart stood in my throat, a tear in the eye of spun and it was the end. I do not think about anything else but to organize materials on their own, making it smile on his face will be formed. My financial resources are very limited. The materials on their stocks mostly I brought to the room, unfortunately, are dwindling. I have a huge request, each of us sometimes makes cleanup przydasiach. Crashes scrap of paper, package elaboration before napkins, buttons, or excess koraliczki bottles ... If anyone of you has a few such items or even one, please send us kids.
not even aware of what sparks the oczętach look for the first time in my life seen from wzorkami colored paper for scrapbooking, which was surprising bottle decorated with a napkin, which usually lies on a table or a magnet with glass stones or plaques in the post. This is new for them. It is in stores, but believed that they could do it. This group of fifteen kids is tons of amazing ideas, just a little sparkle, and the accumulation of energy and inspiration to explode. Help me to strike the spark.

If you no longer have any material, please contact us ... write, my address magicznaszuflada@gmail.com


advance very much, thank you very much. Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment