Friday, March 25, 2011

Pokemon Platium Sprites

C'EST FINI LE BOIS tirage! GUARDIAN NOW PUT THE VINES ....

I'm starting to feel almost a grower! After 4 months working in vineyards and get to know more about their different jobs and types strain.
have finally completed the work of sarmento hand, C'EST FINI LE BOIS !!... I began circulation of a "circulation of Bois" back in late December, in the Gironde and ended up in Tarn " Clos de Gamot ", ending at the same time the Winter ... I removed branches of so many acres and "vignobles" that no longer remember, travel hundreds corridors of vines overlooking the skyline, taken from the branches of thousands of vineyards for the happy day of wires, and worked all kinds of varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon "," Sauvignon blanc "," Malbec ".... each with their difficulties! (I hate a little Cabernet Sauvignon heheh .... always good to tangled wires!)
In this, my third week on "Clos de Gamot" of bois I finished printing the same winter day ..... just my back thanked me hehehe ...
Now I'm heavily involved in tutoring and replace all broken wires of 20 hectares. In addition, at last! Work with a partner: Bernard, he carries a whopping 33 years in these vines and now I have the pleasure to learn from him ....
The work consists of walking the rows of vines, broken wires and control matches tutors and then replace them! The joke will be as new tutors 700-1000 Bernard between ...... hehe I'm going to make more holes than a mole! Because this short week and we make a couple holes of golf heheh
few days Did not I be working? few, perhaps one or two weeks at most, but take the opportunity to continue learning, to wake up in the oak grove with squirrels and fill my energy on this beautiful spring ..... and then ....... I entrust the story a destination, but for now I do not care .....







0 comments:

Post a Comment