Monday, April 4, 2011

Borderless Printing On Laser Printers

2011 Fields of Hope So many gifts ... Thank you and królisia

Now I thanked them all the time:) And for what it is ... see for yourself.

Magda, Monika , Ewelina , King, Teresa, Barry, Anne - you are wonderful thank you!



The next classes will be created vases ... will be colorful.

And this ...
And a gift for me, since our beloved Monica.
got królisię. It is wonderful. There are no permanent place of residence, because it comes with me. And it inspires me in the studio, or sleep, accompanied when writing emails and posts. As a friend of mine always said ... "Immediately to me." :)
Moniczko Angels are wonderful - thank you very much.



On Saturday the holiday season started:) Soon I will show the effects ... a little bit of time with me last weak:) but what are dłłłuuugie evenings.

embrace all of you here zaglądaczy hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment