Friday, September 3, 2010

The Training Of O Free Online Streaming

Like my old stuff ...


was invited by Gosia and to Monica Fun in the "I LIKE ..." Oh

long wondered, the more that I like, even love so much and give 10 things ... So:

first I like to spend time with my beloved my family.
second I like my crazy psiunię Labusię.
third I like what I do - my small works.
4th I like the smell of flowers and a fairy-tale nature of each season.
5th I like walking by the sea at sunset with my beloved.
6th I like to cook, eat, and experimenting in the kitchen.
7th I like chocolate, in each installment.
8th Like organize the reception and play with my friends.
9th I like to give gifts and induce a smile on your face.
10th Like, I love my life. Although sometimes hard to color and do not zamieniłabym with anyone, and for nothing ....

It's in a nutshell.

For fun I would like to invite ... Elle, Cassandra , Rose Angel, Alizee, Lloki, Asiorka,

And here are the rules: first
Please tell us who invited you to play,
second List the 10 things that you like;
third Invite another 10 people and tell them in the comments;

Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment