Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Long To Canoe 10 Miles



cultivate some time gathering. It's a sport known and regularly practiced by most of you. Antiques and seemingly useless objects became my obsession. I only hope that someday Misiek I do not zip them:) Although undoubtedly zyskalibyśmy one room ... But

things ..
Dominican Fair this year has enriched me more wonderful items, and after returning home found that my Lords, cleaning the basement, they found a Reg. It is a pity that only one piece, but as with its finish is sure to be nice:)

At the Fair I bought a few old NUTEK, a box of wine and bought a clock face the whole 2 zł ... Unfortunately, the more you buy, or I was not prepared, nor the time to look I did not have too many ... but it's such miracles can be found everywhere, just keep your eyes open and wait for Fair again:)





Hunting is my element. And now the hunt in his home. We do cleanup, and I know that somewhere in the recesses of my basement, they are hidden deep inside various wonders from the times dziadkowych ... To this end
repairs in various areas also uncovers long-forgotten treasures.

Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment