Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cataract Surgery And Marijuana Use

some time to redeem

If anyone of you have excess time, we would redeem: D recently with anything not make, and the ideas in my head more and more.
I've bought a notebook, a large D and ambitiously write their "wisdom." I always did it on pieces of paper, but you know what happened to them ... ot for some reason disappeared. What I write in it ... Sometimes I wonder the same. I shed all the striped necks. From the design of new earrings after lunch the next day. Finds even the idea of \u200b\u200ba cafe! Haha, so completely I was nuts. But what ... spring.
With the change of weather I decided to change your hairstyle. Decided to take the cut and paint my gray hair. Spiteful;) argue that at last uzewnętrzniłam his flippancy ... maybe something in it.
Here is the new me:) I prefer black and white pictures, but I do not see the hair kolorku (
NOTE
For pictures please look at one and it przymrużonym eye, a model of me miserable!




Besides ... I lack the time to implement the plans.
As you know I teach that are of escape from everyday life and fun (albeit time consuming).
evenings, I make jewelry that I cast a spell. I pulled another technique for good! My work can be viewed on the second blog (click here ) But it's time to get on with my little angels! Only when you ..
Well - good coffee and graphics in this situation is essential. At the weekend to catch up, although part of it - I certainly hope so quiet. The spouse is going to play with tanks, and I sit with angels.
sorry that I rarely leave comments on your posts, but I follow them regularly. And as always, I am enchanted.
Thank you for your words. There are a huge motivation for me and an incredible battery.

embrace warmly and I wish spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment