Friday, December 17, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Red On Gpsphone

draw ..

I was day solve the mystery. She apologizes that it was only today, but in the excitement of the work in the world simply mistaken the date. But do not prolong
....

The correct answer is ...
DOOR


boards with elevation, stain, whitening toothpaste and great hardware. We did with her husband and the vestibule door to the bedroom.
idea came ... just ... We looked for the door
interesting, original and custom-fit to the cavity dimension. Of course, we did not find such, so ... done. It was inspired by Elle and her wonderful doors and drawers fantastic picture, I saw the picture of American interior design magazine ... It took a little bit and you're done. I still need to work on them, but how was the holidays. Previous curtains have been replaced by "craft" hihi.
I hope that you like.

The volunteers did not play too many, and even fewer correct answers. I do not know whether to be a difficult puzzle, and few people were interested. I decided to draw two people. One of correct answers, the second - a consolation prize for those who played with me.

So ... and here ... drum roll please

wins first prize Camilla. This is proof that they do not need to have a blog to win:)

consolation prize to go it alone We bless Two most expensive.

Both girls and congratulations from the heart. I hope that you will happy and a little gift under the tree you will enjoy. Please e-mail addresses on kt.ilona @ gmail.com.

embrace warmly, and thank you all for taking part in the fun. Kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment