Monday, October 25, 2010

Clip Art 25 Years Old Birthday

Tildy, I have and I

terribly I like the dolls Tildami called. About my attempts sewing can be read HERE , the failure of sheep to this day amuses me tremendously. Terribly
Angels have wanted this, so I decided to do a long time. Not my neck, because I have not yet learned, but fortunately enough mass of salt to me goes smoothly. I wish to introduce
Tildowe own angel made of salt dough:)

Tilda These and several others have presented at the opening of the angels.
Redzkie impressions organized every year by the Society of Artists Art and Crafts Craft this year also invited my work. I was also namówiona to showcase the work done decoupage technique ... A little bit ashamed, but in the end I was very happy and proud, but about pride Rodzinki and friends not to mention.
It is my great honor. Thank you!

Even today, the hours 15.00-18.00 The exhibition is open in Reda, the School Auditorium No. 1 A little late, but I invite you ...

And that's a photo report from this year's exhibition.
first three pictures - that's me:)












photos can be viewed at http://www.nadmorski24.pl/index.php/foto, 78

all cordially greet and wish you sunshine

0 comments:

Post a Comment